Oldalak

08 november 2011

In a fuckin 'shit-day

Dear diary!
You were my best friend these days. I can tell everything to you. I'll honest with you... I had a fuck-up day.
Ella fainted at school. We didn't know what's her trouble. Came to the rescue and I accompanied her to the hospital. Nobody said anything. That was annoying. Probably helped that I was there with her, but I felt helpless. I'm not a heroine.
I take a break with Rob. :( It's a little bit complicated. And very hard to me. I wouldn't give details.
When I came home, my phone rang. Gina called me. First, I could not decide whether to take up or leave. I took up. I didn't expect she'll speak kind. But she just looked for Rob. They wanted to meet! WHY?! AAAAA!!!!! I wanted to kill! I wanted to shout! Or just jump out the window. But I just wept while the anger consumed me... I hope you understand me.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése